Friday, April 18, 2008

Cousins By Chance, Friends By Choice!

As I prepared these slideshows I got a little misty eyed, looking back at all the fond memories. This weekend my brother Brandon and his wife Jen are moving out of our neighborhood. I knew this day would come and that it would be hard to see them go, but I didn't realize how deeply sad I would feel about them moving out! They have been a great love and support to our family! We have lived by each other for almost four years. Through those years their daughter Braylee and our Alivia have become close friends. Hardly a moment of Alivia's life hasn't involved Braylee in it!They didn't always get along so well but within the last year they have become really tight! There is 1 and 1/2 years between the two and Braylee has so patiently stepped into the big sister role. Livi looks up to her so much! Rarely a day goes by that Livi doesn't want to play with Braylee. They even had their first sleep over the other night. My favorite thing to do is eavesdrop on the two of them playing dress-up or barbies. Everything is a fairytale! I couldn't post this without mentioning cute Jaxon. Jaxon is the younger brother to Braylee. Jaxon used to let Livi push him around, but that came to an end very quickly when he caught up to Livi in size. Poor Jaxon is usually not alowed to play with the girls, but every now and then they all play very nicely. There have been times when just Jaxon has been over and I have captured some very cute moments between Alivia and him. We will miss having cousins so close and will try to get them together as much as possible. They are moving across town till December then most likely out of the state. I have tried to explain to Livi that they won't be living in their house anymore, but she doesn't quite understand. I dedicate this post to all the memories and good times our families have had together. Thanks for always putting up with us, especially me! What will we do without you guys? We will try to create more memories before the end of the year comes. We love you and will miss you!!! Good Luck! I had so many photos I had to do two slideshows. ENJOY!







No comments: