I inherited a love for photography from my Dad. (Thanks Dad!) For quite a few years I have tried to take newborn shots of anyone who will let me. I don't claim to be a photographer, but love doing it. I have so much to learn so I like to practice as much as possible. A dream of mine is to take some classes to learn more about photography and then take pictures as a part time job.... Maybe someday!I think pictures say so much and I love to capture precious memories. I really love taking portraits of newborns, they hold still and are so photogenic! My friend Amy Brizzee allowed me to take some photos of her new baby boy Ethan. He is such a beautiful baby. I had a great time and he was such a trooper. I think they turned out so nice. I'm excited for Amy to have a lot to pick from. These are some of my favorites! Check out what a hairy little man he is.











.jpg)





1 comment:
PRECIOUS! I ♥ these pictures! Thank You for sharing :)
Post a Comment