Monday, May 5, 2008

Our trip to Utah!

We had so much fun on our trip, festivities included: The Hoogle Zoo (slideshow), crafting at Michelle's. It took all day to make some cute spring blocks and mine are not done cause Isaac was having a real bad day. (I will post them when I finish) Making cute cloth belts, watching Juno, shopping, crank calling on May 1st and getting sleep when possible!It was so fun visiting family. Lots of laughs and memories. Thanks again Maria for hosting my crazy family! It was just the therapy I needed! I was really nervous about taking Isaac out of his element and away from his schedule, but he did so great, It has given me renewed hope! I can still have a life after Isaac!





The zoo was so fun, we chose the perfect day to go! They have a white alligator that is so crazy to see! My nephew Triston who is a few months older than Isaac was a riot, he would scream at all the animals and follow them in the cages. Isaac just stared and tried to take it all in. Livi couldn't get enough, she loved the Giraffes and Elephants the most.

No comments: