Sunday, May 4, 2008

Has anyone ever heard of a little store named IKEA?

All I can say is DANGER, DANGER! While I was Utah Maria and I went to IKEA. Oh my gosh it is so fun! Our kids were such troopers and as usual I had a hard time practicing self-control. Everything is so inexpensive and they have the best ideas for organizing! Here are a few of my favorite purchases! Chris keeps telling me how nerdy I am for putting a post about IKEA, but I know some of your out there will appreciate this. Even if it is only Annie!This is a picture of my receipt in other words, tax return what tax return!
They have the cutest kid dishes, Livi is in plastic heaven!

I got this lamp in the "as is" section! I want to either buy or make a red shade for it!

I am the most excited about my new bedding. I have been wanting to change things up a bit, but had yet to be inspired. Now I am trying to decide if I should paint one or all of my walls red. It seems so drastic! Any input?

.99 cent dog bowls big enough to feed giant Gus!

I finally got a plastic bag dispenser! Obviously I have needed one for awhile, you know how I love to shop!
I have been looking for organizers for paper, coloring books, markers, crayons etc. in the playroom, they had the best solution!
I found this hanging seat and couldn't resist (o.k. I am vicariously living through my kids) Isaac loves it!
Love the toes poking out! It spins and swings! Am I crazy?

Last but not least my mail organizer! It's a magnetic chalkboard and it has key hooks that need to be put into the bottom! Now that my house is so organized I can spend more time blogging! Yeah!!And yes I spent way to much!! If ever anyone wants to make a trip let me know!!

No comments: