Friday, April 25, 2008

Daydreaming Of Summer.......



All right I am getting to the point of either needing medication or therapy! I seriously can't take this gloomy weather anymore. It has completely taken over how I feel! I try really hard to not let it, but it's all around me. Even my flowers trying to come up outside look so sad! I find myself plotting ways to take down the weatherman!(Like it's his fault) I have tried to think of little substitutes like having picnics inside and taking baths with swimsuits on, but we are all ready for the real deal! O.K. so I'm being dramatic, but come on!!! We have had a handful of warmer days and even those can be jinxed due to wind! Next week I am going to Utah to visit two of my sisters. Even if the weather isn't perfect maybe a change of scenery will help! I will continue to pray for SUMMER!

No comments: