Saturday, May 24, 2008

I WANT TO CRY!

So I was trying to make a blog for all the pictures I have taken and somehow I deleted my entire original blog. Please comment so I can link back with you guys. AAAAH! SOOOO! Frustrating!This might take awhile so be patient! Swear for me allright!

15 comments:

Max said...

Oh mir...We're so sorry! I was trying to show Shelly the beautiful pictures you took and they're not there! Maybe you could give me your password and I can try to find it for you. He He He Sorry, not funny right now. D-word, S-word!

Max said...

Mir...I can't believe I'm the only one who cares right now! =) Oh I so hate computers sometimes! I would be contacting the wonderful people at Blog world (probably in India) and see if they can help.

Jodi said...

Big swear! I have done this exact same thing. It is so frustrating. I am so sorry.

Melissa said...

What cuss words would you like me to say? How about #$%^, or &^()^, or maybe ^*(# I am so sorry!

Max said...

Hey! It's looking good! (Should I tell Punky that, or you?) j/k. Slowly but surely. Love ya

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

That is such a bummer! Cute picture of Livi though.

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

Yeah, it's coming back together! I still feel sick to my stomache for you! But on a positive note, 6 days!!

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

P.S. I'm glad to see that my countdown was a priority to get back on your blog!! I have a tear trickling down my cheek!

Groff Family said...

How does that even happen???!!!! *&%!#$#@! I hope that is a good enough swear word for you. I would be devastated if I lost my whole blog. There has to be someone computer savvy enough to retrieve it somehow, is it just lost in cyberspace forever??? If only General Hospital were real and not fiction and there were really a Damien Spinelli, master of the cyber world to call..... Okay, I know, I'm still a soap junky!

Groff Family said...

Soooo, you have probably tried all of this already, but here are some links from blogger to see if you can restore your blog: http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=87065&ctx=sibling

It seems also that if you can't do it on your own, you may be able to contact blogger and they can restore it for you. Don't give up!

Groff Family said...

Sorry, one more message from me. I have been searching on Google to see how to get your blog back. If Blogger can't restore it, there may be a chance that you can retrieve it through your cache files, if you haven't deleted your cache or cookies yet, it still may be stored in your temporary internet files on your computer. If you can pull it up through there, copy and paste it into your new blog. You can't retrieve your blog this way, because is essence, it doesn't exist, but you can view what you once viewed and be able to copy and paste it. I hope that makes sense, and hopefully someone who is computer savvy can help you with that if you don't know how to. Good Luck!!!!!!!!

Layton Mom said...

That is terrible! I would have definitely cried. SO sad. But that is a really good pic of Livi.

Natalie said...

bleep, bleep and bleep:) That is my 3 swear words...lol!!
Oh that would make me sad and I would cry. Good luck and hopefully you will get all your old posts back!!

Carlie said...

Oh Mir, that totally sucks! I would have punched my freakin computer screen! And the colorful words would have flown- believe me! I will spare you though. I hope you can find it, you had some awesome stuff of there. Good luck! (here is something funny... I have to type in a word verification so post on this, and the letters start with FU... how's that for ironic!!!

Max said...

Mir, have you told Annie yet that you can't make it to pick her up? She's going to be totally devistated that you can't make it till Wednesday. Hopefully she'll understand though. It wouldn't be so bad if I was going to be here, but she'll just have to hang with Max for a few days. At least she can help with Chief. Let me know how she takes the news.