So I think I am done pouting and will add a new post! Thanks for all the concern and swear words! My plan is to try and post the old ones again as best as I can remember and then just back date them. But enough of that! I am hoping this post will make up for my depressing one! Chris always does "squishy face" on Isaac and it is to stinking funny to not share with everyone! He has such a chubby face that it completely distorts him. I'm sure he will hate us one day.... Livi wanted a picture too and cause she doesn't have as much chubb she comes out kinda bunnyish! Still to funny! I know all of you are going to do "squishy face"on your kids now, just remember grab the camera! I posted before and after shots, so you can remember what my kids really look like!









.jpg)





10 comments:
Oh as parents the things we do to stay entertained:) Love the squishy faces
Isaac looks hilarious! You can hardly tell it's him!
Parent's do the darndest things! It's our payback for all the crappy things we deal with everyday. So cute though. Can't wait to see you!
In answer to your question on my blog, no I'm not going to do what everyone votes for, I actually think I would love that cut, but Max's reply to the votes was, "NO WAY!!!" He's a long hair guy, and since I don't have boobs, butt, or legs, that's about all he gets. He says he was just talking about a different style. His fear is that if I go short, I'll never have long hair again. He thinks that when women have babies they cut their hair and keep it that way forever. We'll see!
P.S. I keep telling him that there are ways to fix the "boob" issue (or lack there of)
Funny and cute all at once. Isaac is reminding me more and more of Jacob especially when his hair is not spiked. We are hoping to come home in July!
So do I have time to be blog surfing? NO, but I had to come look at your squishy faces! I love them! Will Chris do squishy face on me? Tee Hee! So I am out of here tomorrow, can you believe it is here? I keep thinking it is just a dream that I get to get the heck out of K'Ville, but I haven't woken up, so maybe it's real!
I love this! I am at your house, on your computer, writing on your blog! Maybe tomorrow I will call you from your cell phone! I love being here!
Your kids just get cuter and cuter every time I see them. Isaac is getting so big, time for number three hahaha. Two is enough I know.
Hey~
The blogger lunch at the park has been changed to Tues instead of Wed!!! Hope you and any of your friends can come and feel free to post the invitation on your blog. Just right click on mine and save it to your computer and add it to your blog.
See ya!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIRANDA!! THE BIG 30!!!!!
Post a Comment