Thursday, June 5, 2008

Yoga Anyone?

Isaac cracks me up, he goes around the house doing yoga poses all the time. Wouldn't it be nice to be that flexible? He has learned he gets a reaction every time so he does it even more. This is such a funny stage, I feel like I have two dogs at my house!

6 comments:

Trisha said...

You know in the tongan culture when the youngest child starts looking through his legs like that superstition is that it means its time to have another baby.

Layton Mom said...

Those look like Stacy poses!

amber buhrley said...

Is he walking? What a cute kid!

Melissa said...

Cute pictures! He is such a big boy and not just in size! I can't believe I won't even meet him until around his first b-day. Which starfish picture was gross? It was so cool! Nothing gross if you are there seeing it. If they were slimy maybe but they are rough and bumpy and hard. Someday if you ever venture out in our direction we will go to the coast.

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

So I am beginning to think that you were super excited for me to get here so that you could run errands during the day without your kids! J/K I love being here!

Natalie said...

Hey that blogger lunch has been changed because of the weather. Go check my blog.