Top 10 Movies from 1978:
#10-Heaven Can Wait
#9-Animal House
#8-I Wanna Hold Your Hand
#7-Days Of Heaven
#6-Invasion of the Body Snatchers
#5-The Deer Hunter
#4-Dawn of the Dead
#3-Halloween
#2-Grease
#1-Superman
Top 10 songs from 1978:
#10-Three Times A Lady, Commodores
#9-Boogie Oogie Oogie, A Taste Of Honey
#8-(Love Is) Thicker Than Water, Andy Gibb
#7-Baby Come Back, Player
#6-How Deep Is Your Love, Bee Gees
#5-Kiss You All Over, Exile
#4-Stayin' Alive, Bee Gees
#3-You Light Up My Life, Debby Boone
#2-Night Fever, Bee Gees
#1-Shadow Dancing, Andy Gibb
Celebrities born in 1978:
Ashton Kutcher
Jensen Ackles
Kevin Federline
Jason Biggs
Topher Grace
Josh Hartnett
Benjamin McKenzie
Usher
Katherine Heigl
Nelly Furtado
Katie Holmes
In 1978:
-The president was Jimmy Carter
-The cost of a new home was $54,800
-The average rent was $260 a month
-The median household income was $15,064
-The price of a regular gallon of gas was $0.63
-The price of a stamp was $0.15
-The price of a gallon of milk was $1.17
These are some cars that were seen on the road in 1978:





I hope you have enjoyed getting to know the year Miranda was born in. And if you remember these things, then man you must be really old!
...And last but not least, I did one of those aging things, and in 50 more years this is what Miranda could look like!

Just Kidding MIr- I love you, and you are going to age just fine! Love, Annie


.jpg)





9 comments:
So I leave my sister alone at my house and this is what I get! You know paybacks are so fun, go see the beautiful picture of Annie on Maria's blog at mariamyths.blogspot.com those boobs are real she is saving for a special surgery!
Happy Birthday Miranda! I forgot you were a fellow June birthday!
Hope you had a FANTASTIC day!
Sure, the one year I actually forget your birthday!! For some reason I always remember you are on June 3. Forgive me for not remembering. I hope you had an awesome day! You are beautiful and always will be!
Actually, that's what Mir looks like now, she just hides it really well with makeup. When she was here the other day she asked me to wake her up in the morning, imagine my surprise when I pulled back the covers to see that face! But after about an hour of face painting, the good old (I mean so very young) Miranda was back. Let me tell you, it's the kinda thing nightmares are made of.
Holy cow, Miranda you would fit in here in Marshall, MO. I could really use the company. Although I think you may have too many teeth to be considered a local.
Happy Birthday Mir, I was at Grandma's today and we were talking about it being your birthday! I hope you had a great day and that Chris spoiled you!
You and your sistas are funny!! Don't you just love them..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, you are now in the 30 yr old club and it's a good club I must say:)
ps. my sister Kim is a dork and doens't want to go to the "blogger lunch"( where are my other 4 sisters when I need them?)..... so I am sooooo happy you agreed. I was afraid I would be a loner. I wonder who will come? I'm excited to see if I know any other bloggers.
Happy Birthday! I hope it was a great one!
I hope you had a great birthday and I hope you don't look like that in 50 years....you'd scare your grandchildren to death...LOL!
Don't worry I'm not far behind you, I'll be 30 in Oct....yikes!!
Post a Comment