
So either you have done a great job of hiding from the camera, or I really just don't see you enough. I have no pictures of you! So this goes back to Grandpa Ross's funeral we were all at Dewar's. YUM!
IF any of you are wondering who Melissa is she is the hot chic with a blanket over her shoulder and the cute baby in her arms.
Hope you have a great Birthday and wish I was there to help you celebrate. Here are ten things I love about you!
#1 I love that we are only 15 months apart. I think Mom and Dad were crazy, but it was so fun growing up with someone so close to my age.
#2 I think you have the most beautiful voice and are so talented, I miss hearing you practice...
#3 You have gorgeous blue eyes that I can't wait to capture in my lens, someday!
#4 I think you are a great Mom and very patient with all that gets thrown your way!
#5 You are always so good at staying in touch and calling when someone is having a rough time.
#6 I love your unwavering testimony of the gospel and how you live your life so righteously.
#7 You have always been such a great example to me and have always been there for me.
#8 I admire how you have always found and adjusted to new things and met new people in all the many places you have lived.
#9 I think it is great you finished college go you!
#10 I think you are so talented with scrap booking stuff and appreciate all you have done for me in that area.
#11 I admire how goal oriented you are.
#12 More than anything I Love You and I am so lucky to have you as my sister and I cherish all our times together!
O.K so I put twelve things, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


.jpg)





3 comments:
Thanks Mir! You made my day!!
She really is an amazing sister and I love her too!
I just wish we could all live together and be one happy family! Of course we would probably drive our husbands nuts and make them all leave us, but hey, that could be fun too right? :)
Post a Comment