Why might you ask, is Isaac crying?
While I was giving our small horse a bath Isaac fell in. He was standing on the side and slipped right down like a slide, SPU-LASH! One of those you stay right here while I get my camera moments, poor kid! Or maybe I was giving them both their flea dip, you decide.
While I was giving our small horse a bath Isaac fell in. He was standing on the side and slipped right down like a slide, SPU-LASH! One of those you stay right here while I get my camera moments, poor kid! Or maybe I was giving them both their flea dip, you decide.


.jpg)





6 comments:
I love both the looks on their faces in the second picture, too funny!
How funny! Poor little guy! But I love that you got it on camera!
Ha Ha I agree with Annie, they both have the same look on their faces! Too funny. Somehow I missed your last two posts. I'm just not used to you posting so often! :) Oh wait, I was in sunny St George! And now their is snow all over and life sucks (at least for a few more weeks) I loved the post on Gus, too funny. If it makes you feel better, Chief is has totally lost his ranking in our family also! :) You have a picture to prove that!
I am calling CPS! What a mean mommy. Gus *almost* looks more traumatized! LOL
Isn't that funny!Instead of getting them right out and hugging them and drying them off, we are like, "This is hilarious, stay right there." And it is sad to say, but you hope they are still crying when you get back because it makes for a better picture? I can't believe how big that dog is! Is he bigger than Cassie?
So I'm thinking do they really have a horse, where do they stable it! That silly dog! oh, Isaac, the many adventures ahead you.
Post a Comment