So I celebrated my Birthday on the 3rd and it was a fine day from an adult/mom perspective. Chris surprised me with breakfast and a decorated kitchen. Which I thought was so sweet. My favorite pie is Lemon Meringue and he had one on the table, that I treated myself to for lunch. One of my favorite things of the day, was Liv and her expectations of my birthday. She thought it would be a day full of fun and surprises, I told her adult birthdays aren't nearly as much fun as little kids ones are. So at lunch she said, "you're right Mom your birthday isn't very much fun!" I laughed so hard!
I got to talk to a lot of my family on the phone, (since they have all decided to move away), and my Mother-in-law stopped by in the afternoon to visit.

When Chris got home we went to Red Robin for dinner. Hamburgers have been my birthday dinner of choice for as long as I can remember. And Red Robin sure knows how to satisfy that tradition. After we got home, my brother and his family brought over some cake and helped me celebrate. Thanks to everyone who made my day a good one! It is weird to be over 30, I still think of myself about 25, wonder when I will accept it?


.jpg)





10 comments:
I was worried by your title that something bad has happened since you turned 31! I get it now...I think...
Looks like you had about as good a birthday as an adult can!
Man your old! Haha! Glad it was a good one! Did you know we are coming up next week? Lets definitely get together. I will call you soon so we can chat about it.
Happy birthday! Yeah, adult birthdays aren't as cool, but it sounds like you still had fun anyway.
Livy couldn't have said it better! Too funny! And tell Chris I'm super impressed by his decorating skills! It looks better than mine ever do! :)
that sounds like a great birthday (as adult birthdays go :) ) i know what you mean about still feeling 25. for me it's about 22, maybe cause i haven't gotten any more mature since then!
Happy late birthday! You don't look a day over 25! You and my little Carolina share a birthday, fun!
Happy Birthday! It sounds like you had a good one. I still think I'm 25 too.
You had a birthday?! I'm glad you had a great day!
Happy B-day again! I just hit that same milestone- and have similar feelings. Pretty nuts. Though I do have a bit of grey hair and my eyesight is going... so it all makes sense in the end I guess :). We really have got to get those girlies together again- summer is SO busy, but it's also such a fun time to just let them play!
Happy 31 yrs Miranda, you don't look a day older than our senior year! Glad you had a good day and enjoyed those pretty tulips!!
Post a Comment