Tuesday, June 2, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNIE!

This is a shout out to my sister Annie! Today is her Birthday and I hope she has a good one. In a little over two weeks she will be moving back to Utah and I am so excited she will be close again! Annie is so funny and over the years we have shared many a good tear filled laughs. I think she is an amazing Mom and person, I look up to her so much-literally she got the height in the family! Annie I wish I could be there to celebrate with you, just party without me!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

You beat me by one hour on getting the birthday post up! Happy Birthday Annie!
I can't wait to do your post TOMORROW! I am thinking about the stories I can share about growing up with you!

Anonymous said...

You and Punky are way nicer than I am - just wait till you see the photo I'm putting on my blog of her! :) I'm not sure, but it just may beat out last years! Hee Hee. Happy Birthday Annie!
Now I'm going to go look for a great one of you! :)

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

Thanks Mir! I wish I was there too! How many birthdays have we spent together? It's a good thing we like eachother! Love and miss you and I can't wait to be in that side of the country.

Shera said...

Is that Carthage Jail? You have such beautiful sisters. What a great post idea.

Groff Family said...

Hey Miranda

Just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday! In one minute it will be June 3rd, and I just wanted you to know that I was thinking about you.

Sarah said...

You guys look A LOT alike! Can't even really see the height difference in that pic. Well, I'll just say happy birthday to you- caught on to that from the other comment! How fun to have birthdays together. Hope you had a good one!!!

Brizzee said...

Hey Mir, I am sorry we missed you too. I ended up sleeping on the couch while Chris and Dave caught up. I feel like we haven't talked in forever. Please call me when you go to ross park, Paige lives in her swimming suit, just in case there is a chance at any given time we will get to go.