Sunday, June 21, 2009

GooD LuCk MaRiA


My little sister Maria is having her third baby tomorrow and I just wanted to wish her good luck and for her to know we are thinking about her. Can't wait to find out what it is and that all went well! She has no choice and WILL be bringing her new one here for a portrait session within the next two weeks. Soon I will get to show off what's hiding under that cute tummy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe it is just the hospital lighting, but my belly looks all grey and dead in that picture! It's almost 10 and I've only had 3 or 4 contractions, so far a slow start. It's funny to me that I am in labor and blogging.
Thanks for the sweet post, it's nice to know that people are out there thinking of me and thinking. glad it's her not me!

mom2jjk said...

Good luck Maria! Come on contractions, get to work so we can see what is under that belly!