This cute bunch of girls all belonged to the Joy School Livi and I participated in. It was such a fun and inexpensive way to do Preschool. We just rotated houses and a different Mom taught each week. They had parties and field trips throughout the year. I loved it and so did Liv. We had a cute little graduation on May 22nd, where the girls got to show off what they had learned over the year. It consisted of saying the Pledge of Allegiance, saying all their letters and sounds, singing the days of the week and months in the year songs. I can't believe how fast her little school year went it makes me sad to think how fast the rest will go. I just want to freeze her right where she is at! Thanks to all the Mom's that were involved, I feel really lucky to live in such a great area with so many kids her age!
Aren't those little hats adorable? Thanks Shandell and Jessica you guys are fabulous!







.jpg)





7 comments:
So cute. She's growing so fast.
How fun is that. I remember those good old days. She is so beautiful!
How fun! Does she start kindergarten this year? Are you scared? I always get scared for mine to start kindergarten. I know I am weird, but it means they are growing up!
She is so pretty! Looks like she had a good time with all those girls. It's nice that you are around so many her age!
What cute pictures! Graduation was fun, and the school year was too. Too bad it's over!
Oh, sweet pictures! I loved the Joyschool too. Ella and I have been doing school on Wednesdays at home still, but it's not the same without our little friends.
I had no clue that you had a blog! Your kids are so DARLING! WE need to keep in touch more often! I love your photography..it is Beautiful work! Take care babe and dont be a stanger! Luvs :-)
Post a Comment