This is hands down one of my favorite holidays! And this year was the best ever! I think my kids are at that perfect age because it was all so much fun! A few nights before the fourth Grandma and some friends came over and roasted marshmallows and did fireworks on our driveway. The kids were fascinated with the fireworks and sparklers, besides that they loved staying up late!My sister Annie and her family came to celebrate with us and we are so glad they did! We hadn't seen them in 10 months. On the fourth we did the usual of going to the parade. The weather was perfect not to hot. The kids loved it!Isaac was so fascinated by all the big trucks, diesels and fire engines.
Baby Tebbin chillin and soakin up the scenery!



.jpg)





8 comments:
I want to play in a flooded lawn! That looks like so much fun!!
So cute! Looks like it was alot of fun. matt and I both agree that nothing compares to 4th of july in Idaho Falls! there is just something about it!
It was super fun! Thanks for having us. By the way could you forward some pictures on to me since I left my camera at home? Thanks!
So adorable! I too agree that holiday is the best in Idaho Falls. We will for sure be there next year...
It looks like you guys had a super fun 4th. The 4th is one of my favorite holidays too. The flooded lawn looks so fun!
Oh I love the 4th of July dress! Miranda- oh my gosh! I haven't visited your photography blog for a long time and I just looked at it again, and you so such a great job- I love it! Next time we're up I want to book a session with you. Can't wait to see you guys is a couple of weeks.
Your kids are just adorable! I have never played on a flooded lawn before and I think it sounds fantastic! No mud - just good clean water! What a great idea!
Hi, thi is yvette sorensen, I saw your blog from judy Pasley. I love it. I just got started. I love you're adorable family and your new one too. I've seen her pics on FB. Tell Chris Hi, and I love to see what you guys are up to!
Post a Comment