Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Isaac is walking!

Isaac took his first steps at the beginning of July, but just the last few days has decided walking is what he wants to do. I love this stage. He walks like a little Frankenstein all through out my house. Whenever he would stand up in the grass by himself he would clap his hands and say "Yeah!"Livi already thinks he is cooler and will let him play in her room!

12 comments:

Melissa said...

That is funny that Alivia thinks he is "cooler" now. What a cute little man!

Groff Family said...

So cute! Yay, Isaac!

Melissa said...

Could he be any cuter?? The moblie stage is so fun until your house starts unraveling and it looks like a toy store exploded. Brooklyn does a good job of leaving a toy trail wherever she goes. M Reese here.

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

He is so cute walking!And we thought he would do that when I was there... By the way I love the muscle shirt!

Brizzee said...

Mir, there is no way he is that old. I can't believe it. He looks like a little boy no more baby. It is so fun but kindof sad. Time for another one right?

Anonymous said...

I agree, it's time for another! The pictures are so cute and they make me laugh because his feet totally disapear into the grass and it looks like he is walking on stubs!!! I don't think Livy will think it's cool for long, it only took Rachel a few weeks to realize that she couldn't escape him!

Melissa said...

Here is a site I found that you might enjoy.
http://www.jennifermckinneyphotography.com/

Natalie said...

Ahhhh~ he is so cute!! Look out he will run soon. What a cutie!!

Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

What cute pics, he looks so happy. Thanks again for the pics.

Bon said...

He is sooooooo handsome!!!!

Nichelle said...

He is so darn cute!!! I think that is one of my favorite ages. I love that his sister now thinks he is cool!! Too Cute!