Monday, August 25, 2008
Just The Two Of Us!
So I have to say what a slacker I am, I didn't get one picture of just the two of us oops! Chris started school today, so I wanted to surprise him on Saturday with a fun date. I arranged with his wonderful Mom who so willingly said she would take the kids overnight. I booked a hotel room here in town and secretly packed an over night bag for the two of us. He knew his Mom was taking the kids so we could go to a show and dinner but he had no idea we were completely free the rest of the night. He was really surprised! We had such a great time, it was so fun having no responsibilities. We shopped and talked and just hung out. We both missed our kids but it was great to just be with each other. Life always gets pretty hectic when school starts so it was a nice way to end our summer. Thanks for the fun weekend babe and thank you so much for working so hard for our families future. P.S. The date was totally perfect until about 1:00 in the morning when neither of could sleep because he was to hot and the a/c was to loud for me....We are such old farts we almost called it a night, but we both eventually went to sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


.jpg)





9 comments:
How fun! Pete and I did 24 hours away from the kids for our 5 year anniversary. It was so weird to not have to haul kids and diaper bags around. A nice break, but it was fun to see them again.
What is Chris going into? Is he taking classes at University Place, or BYU-I?
You are so sweet! WHat a great surprise! Yo are awesome Miranda!!
That's fun! I did that for Valentines Day a few years back. It is so good to have time away from the kids and remember what it's like to be you and not mom.
What a fun and thoughtful thing to do. Isn't it funny the things we do that show just how old we are getting. Glad you could have a fun evening with your hubby!
Hey just checked out the pics on Cameron and Katie's blog... what do you charge for family photo's??? e-mail me... heidibugg@hotmail.com
Very good idea! Hmm, I wonder what it is like to be away from my kids...someday!
I love every time Sean and I are able to get away without kids. I think it makes you better in every way.
School can be so rough, but you guys are almost done.
Remember Mir, Chris does sacrifice alot for you guys, but you are doing an amazing job as a full-time mom and wife. Give yourself props girl!!!
Thanks for all you do to keep Sean and I sane!!
Love, janae
I surprised my hubby with a night at the Destination's Inn last year during a rough time during the school year. That one action has put me in the wife hall of fame. Good job! Glad to have you join me. :)
So what were you doing until 1 a.m.? J/K! I am glad you got some alone time. Good luck to Chris in school. Almost done!
Post a Comment