I have been having a blast doing some really fun sessions in the last month so click on my business name and take a peak, Sweet Pea Photography. Also coming up I will be gone for 2 1/2 weeks but I have three open spots before I go, so if anyone wants to book let me know.Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


.jpg)





6 comments:
Wow Miranda these are really great! Christy looks so good. I have got to get on the ball with our family pictures. Everytime I think to call you some piece of the puzzle is missing (ie Austin not with us, don't have anything to wear, need to touch up roots, Danny needs haircut, sigh!). We'll get it together some day I promise.
So, so, so, so, cute! I haven't really ventured into your photo blog much. I looked when you first put it up, but I admit that was about it. So last night I went through it and, OH MY GOSH! You are so good! What great pictures! Next time I am in Idaho Falls I am going to be calling you for a photo shoot! (And to hang out of course!) I'd especially love for you to do a maternity one for me.
Ahh, so adorable in that hat!! Good job on the shots, he looks great.
ps. next time Julie and Carlie are here in I.F. we all need to have lunch!!!
I just had to tell you that your kids are so cute! I just love that little Isaac, there is just something about him that makes his so dang cute! You have a fun page. Your pictures look really good too!
I love this picture of Isaac! He is such a cute boy. Love looking at your photography blog too!
ok...so I had NO IDEA that you were a photographer...let alone such an amazing one! holy cow! you are so talented!
Post a Comment