So here are 6 random things about me:
1. I haven't and won't ever touch raw meat! I wear gloves whenever I cook, nerdy I know, but I just can't do it! It all goes back to the dead animals hanging in our garage from my Dad hunting!Ew!
2. I have an extreme phobia that happens in a Grocery Store. So I am going along pushing my cart and someone comes behind me pushing a cart and the only thing I can think of is the back of my mind is my shins getting smashed by their cart. Don't laugh I am serious, people don't pay attention and the next thing you know the back of your foot is munched. So my solution is I walk faster or casually step aside so they can pass.
3. I am a candy freak...not chocolate but I pretty much single handedly keep Mike & Ike's & Hot Tamales in business. I have had one root canal and swore off sugar completely, but that didn't last long.
4. I thought of this one cause he is staring right at me, We have a huge Weinrimer dog named Gus. He is pretty much a small horse. We got him as a puppy and had no idea he would become 115 pounds. Before kids he was our world and now he is just another thing to deal with. My kids love him and he is so good with them. By the way he is an indoor dog! Are we crazy?
5. I am a selective OCD. Lately with two kids I have realized there just isn't time to have my world just the way I want it...Although I do polish my kitchen faucet randomly throughout the day!
6. I hate scary movies, I would rather watch teletubbies all day then be forced to watch a scary show....just can't do it!
Hopefully you all don't think I am crazy now, but there you go, welcome to my crazy world.
Now I am going to tag Jen, Maria, Annie, Melissa, Janae, and Katie.
The Rules:
4. I thought of this one cause he is staring right at me, We have a huge Weinrimer dog named Gus. He is pretty much a small horse. We got him as a puppy and had no idea he would become 115 pounds. Before kids he was our world and now he is just another thing to deal with. My kids love him and he is so good with them. By the way he is an indoor dog! Are we crazy?
5. I am a selective OCD. Lately with two kids I have realized there just isn't time to have my world just the way I want it...Although I do polish my kitchen faucet randomly throughout the day!
6. I hate scary movies, I would rather watch teletubbies all day then be forced to watch a scary show....just can't do it!
Hopefully you all don't think I am crazy now, but there you go, welcome to my crazy world.
Now I am going to tag Jen, Maria, Annie, Melissa, Janae, and Katie.
The Rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let the person know you tagged them on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when you've posted.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let the person know you tagged them on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when you've posted.


.jpg)





13 comments:
Okay I laughed my butt off! I keep imagining you in a grocery store all paranoid and franticly moving to the side whenever someone turns on the the same isle! I also was remembering the time hamburger came out of mom's ice maker and you about crapped your pants!
okay so I know how disappointing it is going to be when you see you have so many comments and they are all going to be from me, but just had to tell you that Lara will get your comment, it just doesn't show up until she approves it. The first few times I commented I redid them like 5 times and I'm sure she got a kick out of it.
ELEPHANTS HAVE HAIRY ANKLES!!!
ELEPHANTS HAVE HAIRY ANKLES!!!
ELEPHANTS HAVE HAIRY ANKLES!!!
ELEPHANTS HAVE HAIRY ANKLES!!!
:)
Hee, hee, hee! You are a weirdo! So by the way, are you blind or something-of course there's a countdown on my blog, it's only accross the entire top of the page! Okay, so I just added it-but I am getting super excited to see you guys! Hip Hip Hooray!
I just knew that you were my soul sister! I relate on just about everything. My husband is the best cure for OCD and phobias let me tell you.
Glad to see that someone else is as weird about things as me. Us germophobs have to stick together to ward off all the gross things. :) Also aren't dirty sinks the worst?? I leave my house with Nate for like one day and it goes to crap. Thanks for making me laugh!
I learned so much about you! We are alike in many ways, except the scary movies I LIVE for them. And I love watching them with people who don't like them. HA! It is fun to watch expressions!!
HAHAHA. So the shin attacker in the grocery store is my little Sydney...especially at Broulims! Ahhh she drives me nuts there- they have these miniature grocery carts, which are so FUN- but I go home with bruises! I'm with you on the scary movies... I turned my head and closed my eyes a few times just during batman! Seriously. And there's a couple of others I think we have in common... I'd better not get started on the OCD thing- but I will say that if I didn't have kids (to remind me also that everything can't always be perfect) I'd probably be in a looney bin by now. Meat is gross, I agree- and I don't touch it either (seriously). Gloves are a good idea, I'm always looking for some sort of paper towel or something I can use to grab it :). But I can't relate on your horsie puppy... he is BIG! I think it is seriously crazy that he roams the house with you- you need a saddle for him & you can get rid of that rocking horse for the kids downstairs! This post was FUN to read- you are a person with a lot of character!
These kind of tags are so funny!! It really helps us to find out all the quirky things about our friends. The cart thing is not crazy, your right about people being in the biggest hurry and in the meantime our ankles get hit...OUCH!!
I haven't seen your house yet, but I can see you being a bit OCD...that is a good thing in my opinion. Better then being messy!! But your're right about selective ocd,when you have kids you have to let a few things go. I will take my own advice.
I finally played your little "tag" game. I thought it was hard! I must be boring.
Hey you! I am so glad I found your blog on Brooke's page. I have thought at least a million times I need to call you can see how you are and I just haven't done it. I had no idea you were in to photogrpahy... some friend I am . Well, this will be good to keep in touch since now that I a spending hours of my day blogging and definately won't have time to call now :) But we should get together and do lunch or dinner. Let me know when you get back from your trip. Have Fun... Mylee
Post a Comment