Sunday, October 19, 2008

"Chi" and "Cago"

While we were in Chicago I decided that the kids souveneir would be a new friend from Build A Bear. I have been waiting for a special occasion to do this with Liv, knowing she would be totally into it, and of course she was! If anyone has spent time with my Livi and her imagination you know that a day doesn't go by without her playing baby leffard (leopard). So when we got to the store Aunt Annie pointed out a Leopard and Livi was sold. It is actually a cheetah but shh, don't tell. She helped get her leffard stuffed,
then kissed her heart,
watched her get stitched up and then gave it a bath.

While Isaac kept busy pushing around the Hannah Montana leopard in a pink stroller,

Liv helped get his animal made. I chose a monkey for Isaac cause he has just started making monkey sounds and monkeys are always his favorite at any Zoo we go too. Liv was more than happy to help brother with everything.
I knew I wouldn't get out of the store without some clothes for Liv's leffard. Aunt Melanie found a cute Chicago tee and Liv picked out a skirt to go with it.
Liv calls Chicago "Cago" so I thought that would be the perfect name for her pet and we decided Isaac's monkey should be "Chi" We printed genuine birth certificates for each animal and went on our way. Now we are the lucky owners of "Chi" and "Cago" and will have a constant reminder of our fun trip to Chicago!

6 comments:

mom2jjk said...

We call it cago too! La-La still loves her pink poodle from build a bear but she calls it a bear. Fun pictures!

JANEAL said...

It looks like Alivia sure loves her leopard! What a fun trip you guys had.

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

Ah, the memories...I love the picture of you and Isaac, so adorable! :)

Sarah said...

HOW FUN! I've been wanting to do that too- but have been waiting to be sure Syd was old enough to appreciate it... From Livi's reaction, Looks like she might be! SO cute! What a fun trip & GREAT idea for a keepsake! Love the chicago shirt...

Bon said...

You are seriously the best mommy ever! How fun! I think my kids would love that too!!

Carlie said...

You are such a fun mom! I know my kids would love build-a-bear, especially Madeline, but I'm just to dang cheap to take them there! Maybe someday I'll join the good mom club so my kids will like me! Sounds like a dang fun trip with the kids!