Thursday, November 27, 2008

Fall Fun!

We have been having some great Fall weather, which means I have been really busy doing outside photo shoots. The kids and I needed a break so we called up the cousins, got cheap pizza and hit the park to play in the leaves. It was a little chilly but the sun was shining and we had a great time. We are going to miss having Bray and Jax live so close.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Syd just came over and said "Hey, Livi, mommy!" That's Livi and her baby! She misses Livi- everything has gotten crazy with Christmas- but we need to see her (and you guys!). Sorry I didn't get back on e-mail about a time to get together- everything has seriously been CRAZY! These pics are awesome- your own kids with you!!! Great job on getting some of those... and they are way cute. I read someone else's comment that said your kids look like models- they're right!

Sarah said...

ps- I'm going to miss seeing your sis-in-law at Old Navy :)

Melissa said...

How did I miss this post? Very cute!