Friday, December 12, 2008

"Ode to Brandon"

I am sure he will love me so much for posting this picture, but if you know my brother you know this face and what he is trying to hide. (Hint)...something stinks! I am so proud of him, he is graduating from college today and starting a new career in Utah. It has been a long road for him and his family and he finally did it! YEAH! I have always looked up to him so much for who he is. He is one of the most unselfish, genuine guys I have ever met. I admire his unwavering testimony of the gospel and honestly I have never met someone so willing to drop everything to lend a hand to someone else.He never sweats the small stuff and has helped me through many tough situations. He is an amazing father and husband. I have so many fond memories of him growing up...well they became fond when I hit high school and he was preparing for a mission. We have had the opportunity to work together at a few jobs and work was always so much more fun with him around! He has this infectious laugh and doesn't care how loud it can be especially in a quiet theater, he is so hilarious! Brandon good luck with your new life in Utah, we will miss you and your family more than you know. I dedicate this post to my brother Brandon.....BERGAWK!

3 comments:

mom2jjk said...

I think I smell something coming from that picture. :)

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

Hoof Arted?

Brizzee said...

I agree with you Mir, he is such a great guy. You are so lucky to have such a great brother. By the way I thought of you when we were at the tea party. I thought out of any little princess I know Alivia would love this the most. We will have to go next year for sure.