Isaac is in the funniest stage right now, he puts everything on his head. Here are some pictures of him in action and a short video clip of Isaac wearing a bucket!The end of the clip is so funny!What would I do without my little man?
What a funny little guy! Oh, I miss you guys! I feel like this final 5-6 months out here could be really long and drawn out! I'll soon reside just 4 short hours from you-HOORAY!
That is so funny. It seems like kids enjoy playing with things that are not really toys even more than they enjoy toys. And I love how you can see Alivia waving from the tub.
Miranda! I saw your blog on Melissa's. Your family is darling...email me and I'll send you an invite to mine! Adam just started his residency in emergency medicine at the U and we had our fourth baby about four months ago. My email is the4bowmans@hotmail.com Jill Bowman (Coltrin)
Chris and I have been married for ten years. Through those years we have grown closer and added two children into our lives. We rely on the gospel everyday and somehow are surviving all of life's challenges!
8 comments:
That is hilarious! What a cute picture and cute little guy!
What a funny little guy! Oh, I miss you guys! I feel like this final 5-6 months out here could be really long and drawn out! I'll soon reside just 4 short hours from you-HOORAY!
That is so funny. It seems like kids enjoy playing with things that are not really toys even more than they enjoy toys. And I love how you can see Alivia waving from the tub.
That is hilarious! I love the little lip quiver at the end there. By the way, I like your tile around the tub.
what a cutie! How are you guys? HOpe you had a great christmas. Unfortunately we arent coming up this year! Hope to see you soon!
Miranda! I saw your blog on Melissa's. Your family is darling...email me and I'll send you an invite to mine! Adam just started his residency in emergency medicine at the U and we had our fourth baby about four months ago.
My email is the4bowmans@hotmail.com
Jill Bowman (Coltrin)
What a funny kid!
That was so cute, I love your bathroom too!
Post a Comment