Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Card 2008

Merry Christmas Everyone! Thanks Melissa so much for creating my card, you are so talented I love the way it turned out! I owe you big time for putting up with me and my pickiness!

14 comments:

Brittany Owens said...

So cute! Its okay to be picky about your cards. I am. Maybe its just a girl thing......

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

Very Cute! Merry Christmas!

Jodi said...

Okay, STOP it! You have the cutest kids ever and its a good thing you can capture their cuteness with your talent.

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

Your kids are way super cute! I am excited to have you take our family pics in a week. Yeah for us!:)

Rachel said...

That is one of the cutest cards I have ever seen!

Edee Ulrich said...

Merry Christmas-your card is beautiful! Your kids are so cute!

Carlie said...

Can you give me lessons on how to make my kids look like models (like yours)? Seriously, that has got to be one of the cutest Christmas cards I've ever seen! You never cease to amaze me girl!

Bon said...

That is gorgeous! She did a great job!!

Melissa said...

The pictures need to be bigger for your blog so everyone can see how adorable your kids are! Love the card!

Katy said...

I love it!

Sarah said...

Man- that is a SUPER cute card... who would expect less from a photographer!! Your kids are so lucky to have you and Chris as parents! You are so creative and fun in everything you do!

Melissa said...

Here is a link to cousin Holly's blog!
http://www.stephenandholly.blogspot.com/

Natalie said...

Marry Christmas! What darling pictures...ahhhh.
It must be so fun to photograph your own kids and know how to do it right.

Matt said...

So cute!