Sunday, March 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Maria

Today is my little sister Maria's Birthday. Often I think she was supposed to be born first because I go to her for advice all the time. Maria is gorgoeus, so unselfish and to darn likeable. She puts Martha Stewart to shame and is about the most frugal person I know. She is a great Mom and I love it that she finds humor in everything! Thanks for being one of my favorite little sisters! I hope you have a great Birthday and I love ya!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

She is also lucky to have a sister like you! You are just as beautiful as she is. I love being close to my siblings as well.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Mir! I learned all I know from you! -the only reason I separate my eyelashes with a pin is because you did- so the day I go blind because I stab my eye with a rusty old pin, I'm blaming you! I love you too, but I might not be as nice on your b-day! I've got some old photos lurking in a box somewhere! :)

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

Happy Birthday Poo! So you only have two little sisters...hhmmm. I too think Maria is amazing, and I'm hoping a lot of her will rub off on me when we move back!

Melissa said...

What a sweet sister you are! Happy Birthday Little Indian Baby

Groff Family said...

Happy B-day to Maria!

Miranda, I wish you lived closer to me so that we could hang out! Plus I would have loved to have you do Audrey's newborn pics. I put a posting on Craigs List asking for a photographer that was just like you. I even put a link to your blog so people could see what I wanted. The girl that did them did a pretty good job, but you would have been better!