Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Showing the Love

I was still in Utah with my kids on Valentines Day. Although we missed Daddy we still had a fun day with cousins. Each kid got a little valentine bag filled with candy and little toys (hurray for the dollar spot!) They were so excited. Holidays are way more fun with little kids. When I got home on Sunday Chris surprised me with a card on my studio door and when I entered the room I was so overwhelmed! He had put so much time and effort into putting down my flooring doing all my trim and hanging the closet doors. It looks amazing! I love him so much for supporting me on this new adventure. It is so nice having my own little studio. Thanks babe!

Pink bags for the girlsBlue bags for the boys!
Candy hearts make me smile too!
My little buddy LoganRachel my biggest helper!
Isaac stuffing his face with a Valentine treat!
This is Chief, he was my guardian while I was in Utah, He is as tough as he looks....ha!ha!

6 comments:

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

Poor chief! He looks so sad stuck out there! I love Isaac's muscle shirt. So I wanted to see some pictures of your studio, I only ever get to see the work that goes on in that room! What a great aunt you are, I would have loved that as a kid!

mom2jjk said...

I loved all the cute pics of the kids but you had me pumped to see the studio! Maybe next time?

Stacie296 said...

Thanks for popping onto our blog. Great to see yours too. That song made me cry! Blessings to all of you. The Andersons

Brittany Owens said...

That is awesome that you are getting a studio. Hitting the big time eh? I agree with you that holidays are always more fun with kids around. Emma is finally starting to get the hang of them.

Anonymous said...

Where's the pictures of the studio? Who cares about cute kids and dogs? We just want to see floors and trim! :) I'm sure Chris would agree! Thanks again for loving my kids for me!
Have you enjoyed your V-day gift from Max and I yet? :)

Sarah said...

You're so creative... how cool of you to make it a fun holiday- not just for your kids but your niece and nephew too! You are such a nice aunt. Since everyone else commented on this... I will just say that your studio is amazing (since I've seen it!) Chris is so talented. That's awesome- any house project = mega stress around here... we need to move into a townhouse (with a landlord!) I love the blog makeover! How fun to have an updated family pic... you will be so happy you did it- for obvious reasons, I seriously treasure every single family pic we have from when we were kids... and there will come a time when your kids will, too- so I think it's a great thing to do for your family!