Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fool's

Waiting for our April Fool's Victim!

Today was April Fools and to my surprise Alivia new what it meant. She said it was a day to tease people. Apparently an episode of Caliou was about it. She was so excited to do something to get Daddy. All day we tried to think of things to do. I found an idea in my latest issue of Family Fun so we decided to try it on Dad. Daddy surprised us by coming home early so we weren't prepared, but he let us do it anyways while he waited in the Laundry Room. So later that night Katie and Cameron were coming over so we decided to do it to them. This is our April Fool's trick, The first clip is waiting for them to come, it was so hard for her to be patient! The second is the trick in action. Sorry about the clips being sideways, I thought I would be able to rotate after the fact, apparently not....I love Alivia's laugh when the balloon's took off!

11 comments:

Melissa said...

That is so cute! My kids tried to play little jokes but as soon as they said their joke, they fessed up to the truth. I wanted to do something but my day disappeared from me somehow. Maybe it was the 3 extra kids I had today....

amber buhrley said...

Her laugh is so cute! I love it! I got tricked twice by two of my sisters. dangit! Thanks for the comment on my blog. You are so sweet and always so sincere! It helped!

JANEAL said...

Love her laugh....she's so cute!

Jen said...

That laugh is hysterical. I love her laugh. Way to go on helping her out supermom.

Anonymous said...

That's pretty cute! Rachel keeps begging to see it again! The only trick I played this year was the same one I do year after year - I tape down the sprayer on the sink so that when Max goes to take a drink first thing in the morning, he gets blasted with cold water! Every year now! The funny thing is I was being so careful not to get myself and then after several trips to the sink being very careful, I completely forgot and drenched myself. Oh well- still funny!

CharityMay said...

stinkin adorable! all the tricks i thought of were too mean to actually do to my hubby - i guess i have a naughty side! i'll have to do this one next year.

Sarah said...

That was WAY too cute! Syd didn't do a trick... but I did heehee. I put an ultrasound of twins on our family blog & to my amazement they all believed it and were freaking out. Yeah right, like I would have another baby right now!

Sarah said...

knock on wood

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

What a funny girl Liv is! I love her laugh, it makes me so excited to hear it in person again soon! :)

Bon said...

Her laugh is so worth it~ What a cute girl and tricky little prankster!

Janae said...

I loved that! Livy thought she was the bom! How adorable! I am so lucky to have you guys as family! What made the balloons pop? Traeson would like to know....