I walked into the kitchen on Sunday and thought Livi was really into General Conference because this is what I found.
She was sitting so still and listening so intently to President Monson, or so I thought....
We are still in the transition phase of no naps and some days it is really hard for her to stay awake. I though she looked so sweet, and uncomfortable at the same time.
I loved Conference, I always feel so spiritually rejuvenated! Each speaker did a wonderful job.What great leaders we have!
10 comments:
She does look really sweet! I know the feeling... it's 10 am and I just put Syd to bed- too grumpy!!! We stayed up till 9 doing easter eggs last night- and that was too much for her- ever since no nap- it's 7 pm bedtimes (which is so hard for me sometimes- because I'm not always even home at that time!)
I hate the transition phase, because they're SOOO tired if they don't get naps, but then they're wired at night if they do! I've found my kids in crazy places, too. So cute!
I can say that I don't think that I have ever found either of my kids in crazy sleeping poses, they have to be in beds to sleep! That is so cute thought. I guess conference can even put the youngest to sleep! :) I loved it too.
I agree! Conference was amazing and the exact "pick me up" I have been needing!
Love the pic of her sleeping!:)
I'm not sure if you ever transition! I still have a hard time staying awake during the day! ha! By the way, your family pic is incredible, and I would love to see more! Are those the ones that you took in Utah? How many ways can I say thanks for all you did for Savan while I was gone? She loved having you there, you are the best!!!! Tell all that watched your kids thanks as well for letting you be gone! Love ya!
What a cute picture! I always looked forward to a time I found my kids asleep at the table, or sitting up, but none have yet!
Too cute... and talented. I could never fall asleep in such an upright position. I loved conference as well, and my kids were equally as thrilled to listen to the speakers.
Really Cute! I wasn't ready to transition Eliza out of naps just as much as she was. Someone gave me the suggestion of doing a nap every 3 days. It worked so good for us because by the 3rd day she really needed it and was still able to fall asleep that night! I felt like she was so much easier to deal with when she at least gt a little bit of sleep! Then eventually she just wouldnt go down that 3rd day and was fine! Maybe give it a try.
What a cutie!
You must have your calling/family life in sync! I love seeing posts on a more "regular" basis!
That is just too cute! What a sweet little girl that we miss!!! I love that it was during conference. So cute!
Post a Comment