We had a great Easter! Make sure you visit my photography blog to see more cute Easter pictures. The festivities started on the 4th at Chris's dad's house. I came late and didn't have my camera so I don't have any pictures, but as usual Teresa made delicious food and the kids had a blast with the Easter Egg Hunt.That Monday we had an FHE about Easter. I was so impressed with how much Alivia understood. I would like to take credit for it, but she knew most of the answers from the Primary song, "Did Jesus Really Live Again?" (Thanks Tina!)
That week the kids and I made sugar cookies. We had to keep all of Isaac's for ourselves because he licked each one he did.
That night we decorated eggs and had a blast. The only drama was when Isaac cracked Liv's favorite egg. Daddy came to the rescue by offering Livi his favorite egg.
After church we came home and found that the Easter Bunny had come to our house. He hid all the decorated eggs around the house and also hid their baskets. It was so fun to watch the kids scramble around the house finding everything.
We had great weather and got to see a big bumble bee pollenating. The kids were so fascinated by it. I fear Isaac will learn about bee stings this summer, he tries to squish all bugs.
Hope everyone had a great Easter! I am so grateful for our Savior Jesus Christ and that because of him and his sacrifice we can all live again.


.jpg)





8 comments:
Liv's Easter dress is adorable. I'm impressed that the Easter Bunny hid real hard boiled eggs.... I have a few childhood memories of eggs never found... HA! Looks like a lot of FUN!
So cute! Livi and Eliza had almost the exact same outfit. You'll have to check out my blog to see hers! I just updated the Easter photos.
Cute pictures! I need to work on getting the kids to realize what Easter is really about. Aida thinks it's all about bunnies and Ariah thinks it's all about "tanny" (candy)!
That little Livi is such a doll(so is Issack) She reminds me of my niece Olivia. Her smile is so similar and the hair cut.
Cute easter pics.
My dear, dear Miranda, I've been trying to leave you this post for two days, my computer and I are not very good friends!1 I just wanted you to know how absolutely darling the pix of your kids on your business site are. The colors are so perfect and the expressions are just priceless and so innocent. Let me know when Catherine and Jamie are booked with you for their kids - I have a deal with them. You are absolutely wonderful and so talented in many ways. Love ya, T
How fun! So for some reason, I can't get myself to hide the eggs we dye. I guess it all stems back to me being jealous of all my friends finding candy and money with their easter egg hunts and all we got was some eggs that had sat in the sun too long! :) Obviously Livy needs to teach me the true reason for Easter! Remember finding eggs in the fence months later? Ahhhh.... the memories!
BTW
How's Kate Moss?
:)
:)
:)
I love all of your pictures. You are such an amazing photographer. I'm sure a crapy camera would look just as amazing with that cute of kids!
Post a Comment