That is really cute! I love that stage of how exciting it is when they start learning their animal sounds and little things like that! What a cutie. I bet he melts your heart!
he's pretty good! tyler says "arf" for everyting... "tyler, what does a puppy say? arf. What does daddy say? arf. what does a monkey say? arf." oh well, we are working on it.
It's a good thing you didn't ask him what daddy says, you might have had to bleep it out! :) Just kidding Chris. (and yes I know it's the only way to get a tractor or horse moving) Maybe I should go help you get the beds set up in my basement, that would be the nice sister thing to do instead of sitting on my butt ignoring you.
He's such a cutie! happy birthday to you hubby too. Good job on school, Quinn is DONE with his Masters in 2 weeks so we know the drill and long nights of studing!!
I LOVE what you have done with your photography! You are so creative. I made some new cocoons. They have a cable on one side and plain on the other for a couple of looks. If you want to see pictures just email me!
Chris and I have been married for ten years. Through those years we have grown closer and added two children into our lives. We rely on the gospel everyday and somehow are surviving all of life's challenges!
9 comments:
That is really cute! I love that stage of how exciting it is when they start learning their animal sounds and little things like that! What a cutie. I bet he melts your heart!
Cute boy!! I cracked up at the what does your bum say!
Man does he look like my Jaco from that angle! Very cute voice...:-)
When Jaco was that age we had the Mom says No No and Jacob says Cool Car!+6*8
he's pretty good! tyler says "arf" for everyting... "tyler, what does a puppy say? arf. What does daddy say? arf. what does a monkey say? arf."
oh well, we are working on it.
Shouldn't it have been what does mommy's bum say? :) I can't wait to see the little fella again! What a handsome little stud he is!
It's a good thing you didn't ask him what daddy says, you might have had to bleep it out! :) Just kidding Chris. (and yes I know it's the only way to get a tractor or horse moving)
Maybe I should go help you get the beds set up in my basement, that would be the nice sister thing to do instead of sitting on my butt ignoring you.
Just for fun I asked Kara some of these questions and when I asked her what daddy says she said, "bad words!" oops!!
He's such a cutie! happy birthday to you hubby too. Good job on school, Quinn is DONE with his Masters in 2 weeks so we know the drill and long nights of studing!!
That is adorable!
I LOVE what you have done with your photography! You are so creative. I made some new cocoons. They have a cable on one side and plain on the other for a couple of looks. If you want to see pictures just email me!
Post a Comment