Today was pretty low key for him because he has spent most the day studying for a big test. On Friday night we went out and spent some time together, (thanks Grandma for watching the kids!) And yesterday we hung out with his family for Easter and his Birthday. I was having a hard time deciding what to get him so together we decided for his birthday and mine we would get some nice food storage shelves. Nerdy I know, but we are both totally excited. They are the kind that the cans roll down and rotate. Besides that pressure is off for both our birthdays.
I made him his favorite Pie, Banana Cream and brought him home leftover Easter dinner from my brother's house. Yes, his test is that big that he stayed home. We made him come up from studying for a few minutes to open a few presents. The kids gave him the movie Goonies.
His major is Electrical Engineering that is what EE stands for.
Even though it landed on a hard day I hope he had a good one.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


.jpg)





8 comments:
I had a roommate that was double E, and I didn't envy her at ALL! That was one nice thing about having a summer birthday-I never had to study on my birthday! Happy b-day to Chris!
Happy B-day Chris! Whenever you feel old, just think, Max is still a few weeks older! :) I like the shirt, not sure Annie will agree with it though! Koodos to you, only 2 semesters left!
Happy late birthday, chris - just be thankful you aren't as old as Uncle drew and I are - actually Uncle Drew is lots older than me!
Happy Birthday Chris! Now you are old like me!
This has nothing to do with Chris's B-day, but I have to tell you what Aaron always says when we see Olivia. "She is so cute, why don't we put Kaden and her togther when they are older?" Now Aaron usually does not notice anyone, especially children- but he does notice her!! She was so cute Sunday!!
Happy Birthday Chris! So you actually made the Banana Cream pie? Kudos to you...Marie Calendars around our house!
I completely forgot! Happy Birthday Chris! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend.
Goonies!!! I am so coming over to watch that. Then we can have a truffle-shuffle-off to see who's pasty white stomach looks the most like chunks. Happy late birthday dude.
Post a Comment