skip to main |
skip to sidebar
BUNKO
I know, I know I am probably the last person in this area that hadn't ever played Bunko, but I went for the first time and had a blast! It was so fun to get out the house and have some girl time. Who new rolling dice could be so loud and intense! I got to meet some real fun gals and have some serious laughs. They invited me to come back despite the fact I would roll out of turn, forget to keep score, and forget what number we were on, oopsie! The game really is a no brainer, but keeping up with it all kept me on my toes. I won this fun nail kit for having a split score. I got 9 three of a kind, but only got one BUNKO. I was so shocked when I got the BUNKO my table had to remind me to scream and keep rolling. Next time ladies I am bringing my game face and that BUNKO dice is all mine.....I WISH!
7 comments:
I love bunko. My friends in Boise would all get together and play. We would all bring a dessert to share and $10. It turned into "Theme" nights and got alittle crazy by the time I moved!
you're not the last person, i am! i've never played it even though i've heard a lot of people talk about it. glad you had so much fun!
I haven't ventured the bunko thing yet. It looks like you caught on quickly though, so maybe there is hope for me!
Bunko is the best! In Michigan I played with a group but we all brought elephant gifts to exchange at the end and the winner got first pick. Kind of took out any idea of it being a "gambling" game.
I played in a ladies group for a while, but then Mitch kind of guilted me into stopping because he had to stop with the poker nights after Pres. Hinckley spoke about that. It was really fun and I didn't see it as gambling, just playing for prizes- waaaay different than poker night... right?!
I love bunko...I am glad you enjoyed it.
I played for the first time in January - so don't feel too bad. Surprising we never played it as a family - there were plenty of us to play! :) Maybe that's what we should play at our next fam reunion - can you only imagine playing with Brandon! We'd all have to wear depends! :)
Post a Comment