The crazy thing is I started this! Not the drawing on faces, but the windows. I found some Crayola window crayons at the store (plus I had a coupon) and thought we could give them a try. I had no idea the face made for a better canvas then a window. I ran to answer the phone and came back to find some little creatures resembling my kids.Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Do you think these will come clean?
The crazy thing is I started this! Not the drawing on faces, but the windows. I found some Crayola window crayons at the store (plus I had a coupon) and thought we could give them a try. I had no idea the face made for a better canvas then a window. I ran to answer the phone and came back to find some little creatures resembling my kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


.jpg)





11 comments:
Oh I'm glad it washed out of their clothes. They look like they had WAY too much fun! Great artists in the making.
Way to go momma! That looks like fun. I'll have to get some of those for this summer. The markers I mean. I already have my own cute kids!
Oh my goodness, that's great! Those pictures are so cute. Alivia cracks me up
Those pictures are priceless! You are a great mom!!!!
I love it! I will totally have to get some of those-I KNOW that Jakob is going to be so bored once school gets out!
Gotta love Crayola!!! I can't believe they even thought of doing that while you were gone- smart kids!
That's awesome you got it all out. Connor has a fettish with coloring all over himself and it takes a few days for the crayola washable markers to fade off his skin even after scrubbing with soap.
The other day he was covered in orange scribbles from head to toe and I had no idea there was even a loose marker. I asked him what he did it with (so that I could find the marker and put it up) and he just says "with orange". At least he is learning his colors:)
By the way I think your kids are the cutest!
Those pictures are beautiful! You will be so glad you have them someday. What a memory for you and for them.
I love the smeared cheek look. I am glad to see you branch out Mir :) I miss you guys.
Way to branch out of your comfort zone! :) Maybe I'll give those things a try!
so adorable! I love your kids! Thanks again for watching Tebbin last week... and taking photos on top of it. You are the best sis in law ever!
Post a Comment