The other day Livi asked me who will be her Mother-In-Law. I told her it will be the Mother of whom she marries. Without hesitation she said, "well I am going to marry Daddy!" I could see the wheels turning in her head as she processeed that one, then her eyes got real big and she explained,"GRANDMA is going to be my Mother-In-Law!" She was so excited! Chris's Mom is the best Grandma and our kids totally adore her. I couldn't ask for a better Mother-in-Law, she is an incredible person and I look up to her so much. Livi would be one lucky girl if that could really happen!Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Who will be my Mother-In-Law?
The other day Livi asked me who will be her Mother-In-Law. I told her it will be the Mother of whom she marries. Without hesitation she said, "well I am going to marry Daddy!" I could see the wheels turning in her head as she processeed that one, then her eyes got real big and she explained,"GRANDMA is going to be my Mother-In-Law!" She was so excited! Chris's Mom is the best Grandma and our kids totally adore her. I couldn't ask for a better Mother-in-Law, she is an incredible person and I look up to her so much. Livi would be one lucky girl if that could really happen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


.jpg)





7 comments:
That's cute that Liv said that. Lori really is a good grandma.
Oh my gosh that is so dang cute. Liv is so adorable and you know how I feel about Lori....Love her!!!
What a cute girl! You're so lucky to have a wonderful MIL.
You better watch out, I think Livy is too smart for her own good! I don't think Rachel could have even figured that one out!
I have never had one of my kids do this, but one day (awhile ago) Jaden asked Robin, "Where will daddy live when you and I get married?" So funny!
Nothing sweeter than a little girls love for her daddy!
She's too cute AND smart!
Post a Comment