Isaac has been so sick since Saturday night. Poor guy has been lethargic, had a fever, vomiting and has had awful diarrhea. Chris and I each had a version of it, but we got better and Isaac just can't seem to kick it. I took him in today and our Dr. thinks it is Rota Virus. There really isn't much you can do, but let it run it's course. I was really getting worried because he wasn't eating anything and loosing weight very fast. I have been able to keep him hydrated with popscicles and sprite, but other than that he hasn't wanted anything else. Today is the first day we made it puke free and I want to do the happy dance! Hopefully we are on the tale end of it. Thank goodness Liv has been spared! This has been the sickest child I have ever had to deal with and it has been heartbreaking.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


.jpg)





9 comments:
I'm so sorry! He looks so sad that he is sick. If there is anything I can do for you just let me know. I hope he feels better soon!
Oh... I'm so sorry. Rota Virus is some nasty stuff. I am glad to hear he isn't throwing up anymore. You can try crushed asidophilus (spelling) to help replace the natural bacteria in his digestive system. Good luck! I hope he gets feeling better soon? Want some Pedialite.. I have some and my kids won't drink it.
Oh man. That is so sad! Something must be going around there, because all my family keeps telling me about their kiddos having the same thing!
Poor little guy! Even though he's lost weight, he is looking so old and grown up! I hope you have a healthier boy today.
I am so sorry. That is awful. They thought Macy had roto virus last year- she started showing it on our way home from a Vegas trip (and vomited the whole way home). It was terrible- I feel so bad for you guys. I hope he is seeing the light... glad he's not dehydrated!!
Poor little guy!!! I am glad that he hasn't thrown up today. Hopefully he is on the mend. I have heard that is a nasty bug. I hope he is better soon.
Is he on the mend? Poor little guy...poor little mommy!
Poor little guy! We've had the barfies over here, too. Must just be going around. I hope he feels better soon.
so sad! Although they are way more cuddly! He looks like such a sweetheart!
Post a Comment